Lots of wonderful ideas and suggestions and I echo what’s been said. Medication adherence will show up for most or if not all of us at some point when working with our clients and/or families/caregivers, regardless of our professional role and may interfere as how we can/do deliver our service/supports to the client and families. As a mental health therapist, I inform them its not within my scope nor practice for provide medical direction/guidance/advice but the benefit of working alongside multi-discipline teammates you can provide psyched. from your role/profession in relation to their treatment goals and direct them for more concrete to the appropriate teammate. Also in sessions I find it there are many layers behind their resistance (i.e. core beliefs, values, stigma, knowledge, understanding, past experiences, too much information which creates LOTS of confusion and anxiety about decision making – thanks to Google! and much more) so exploring the reasons behind their resistance can aid in building trust and engagement for treatment recovery. It may not always be the client who be unwell and lacking insight, families/caregivers play integral role so hearing and understanding them as they are often who client looks up to support and/or influence them in decision making for their treatment.