Hello everyone, I loved reading this thread and agree with everything that has been said – it’s very insightful. With being relatively new to the field and my EPI team, I found reading the exploratory questions very helpful, their are some great questions that I wouldn’t of known to ask! I am still in the beginning phases of building relationships with my client’s and their families, which means there is a bit of a gap in rapport, but this module has aided in my knowledge of family involvement and where I can potentially give education for my families in the future. As I build rapport throughout the next couple months, I will definitely keep in my mind the importance of which questions are being asked during which phase, as Breeanne previously mentioned. I really liked the question as well “When was the last time you were able to relax and enjoy yourself?” or rephrasing it as “Have you been able to enjoy any of your own hobbies, recently?”. I also liked the question “how is the family supporting each other?” or rephrasing it as “How/Are you being supported by your own family and social circle?”. This could open a conversation about the importance of families seeking their own support and therapy to heal from the experience, as they were effected by psychosis as well. I think that overall this education will help me be more empathetic towards the families that may seem more ‘difficult’ (e.i coping in ways that I don’t understand), during the recovery phase, and allow me to recommend resources of support for them as well. Which in turn, bouncing off Navrose and Amber, can help reduce stigma, improve healthy coping, and foster an understanding by considering the impact psychosis has had on the whole family and educating the youth on the same.